LADY SEMINOLES YOUTH CHEERLEADING
The Bay Area Seminoles football & Cheer Organization is a nonprofit operated by caring and involved parents and volunteers. The objective of this Program is to provide a high quality, competitive football and cheerleading program to its participants and their families while implementing the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, commitment, self-respect and respect for others. The following information should help you better understand our program.
New Participant Registration
Cheerleaders (5-12 Years) – $350 with a mandatory $100.00 Fundraiser.
Does not include any others outside accessories or outside competitions.
10 Hours of volunteer work is mandatory with registration.
- Participation in the Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL)
- Secondary insurance for each player and cheerleader during the season
- Competitions: includes a minimum (2 competitions)
- Field Fees, including custodial services
- Enrollment into the Seminoles Organization which includes
- Various tutoring and mentorship programs
- Partial budgeting for travel cost
- Preferential enrollment into free camps throughout the year
- Uniforms *Includes: Camp Set; Warm ups and Cheer Uniform (you will be able to keep all uniforms)
- DJ fees and amenities at each home game
- Documentation processing and administrative costs
- End-of-season Banquet and Trophies
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Castlemont High School
8601 MacArthur Blvd. • Oakland, CA 94605
5 – 14 Years Old
5:30 – 7:30 pm
$350 + Mandatory $100 Fundraiser
Improve overall Cheerleading skills
Balance & Coordination, Strength & Power, Analytic & Tactical Ability, Skill and Technique, Composition, Flexibility, and Agility.
Players MUST bring their own practice attire, and water