BAY NOLES YOUTH FOOTBALL
The Bay Area Seminoles Football Organization is a non-profit organization operated by caring and involved parents and volunteers. This program was developed solely for the growth and benefit of our youth, ages 5 – 14. We are very excited about this year and look forward to working with your son or daughter. The following information should help you better understand our program.
New Participant Registration
Football (5-14 Years) – $350 with a mandatory $100.00 Fundraiser.
Does not include any others outside accessories.
10 Hours of volunteer work is mandatory with registration.
- Participation in the Snoop Youth Football League (SYFL)
- Secondary insurance for each player and cheerleader during the season
- Football equipment rental for the season
- Deposit for practice equipment Must return at the end of the season
- Enrollment into the Seminoles Organization which includes various tutoring and mentorship programs
- Partial budgeting for travel cost
- Preferential enrollment into free camps throughout the year
- 2 Game uniforms - You will be able to keep both uniform once all equipment is turned in and Fees paid in full
- Referee Fees at each home game
- Field Fees, including custodial services
- DJ fees and amenities at each home game
- Documentation processing and administrative costs
- End-of-season Banquet and Trophies
REGISTRATION START DATE
March 4th, 2019
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Oakland High School
1023 MacArthur Blvd. • Oakland, CA 94610
AGES: AS OF JULY 31st
5 – 14 Years Old
6:00 – 8:00 pm
$350 + Mandatory $100 Fundraiser
Improve overall Football skills
Blocking, Tackling, Catching, Footwork, Hand Techniques, Field Awareness, Fundamentals and Performance
Players MUST bring their own practice equipment, and water